Thursday, April 5, 2012

Conversational Topics

Sorry there is not that much of a post this week (thesis is taking my time, and I've been sleeping - alot more than usual - which is annoying me!! lol, BUT ANYWAY -

We meet tonight as usual at 8pm at the Inner Bean. We'll discuss our movie night, schedule time to set up a booth in the memorial union for donations to Maria's children next week, and we'll practice some basic conversational phrases!

I look forward to seeing you there!

follow the links for some ideas
saying hi and bye

common phrases

common expressions and some fun cultural comparisons
(I must say - I do mean "lets do lunch." you can expect an invitation if I ever say this to you. Also, "how are you?" will elicit an honest answer (more or less anyway. LOL)

ok, apologies for the lack of actual Cyrillic writing in any of this - I have a lot of work to do and must get back to it.

See you all tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment