Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Сегодня вечером в российском Клубе

A brief synopsis on our Russian club meeting :
     -  International Culture Show - Tuesday November 13 our amazing Russian club president will read a poem in Russian and English.
     -  Our Russian club t-shirts will look AMAZING! See previous post for the design.  Bring your shirt with you next week.  Light colours work best.
     -  Next week we will work on a display board to get word out about Russian club.  
     -  We will also be picking a date for the bake sale and movie night.  Please come with a couple choices of movies you would like to see from previous posts.
     -  Later on this week, there will be a post of other Russian words that we will practice together next week.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Stephanie

PS - I have probably embarrassed myself with trying to translate the title, but that is why I still claim to be a student of the Russian language!



1 comment:

  1. You did an excellent job translating for the title of the post! The only change I would make would be instead of российском, use русский - from my understanding (also still a student myself) the first is more connected to the state and nationality, while the second has more to do with culture and ethnicity and would be used for a club like ours that deals with language, culture, etc - however, either will work and be understood. :) ~and now I best get back to my homework~ Thanks for posting so quickly!

    ReplyDelete