Sunday, April 8, 2012

~Changes to Plans~

Привет, русский клуб!

Movie Night:
Plans have changed and we wont be having it at the campus. We'll have it this thursday at my place. Email me for directions or message me on facebook. :) It'll be at 8pm, we'll have Russian tea and food! The more the merrier - so just let me know if you can make it and if you're bringing anyone. We tried to make sure it was hopefully a day that would work for everyone.
THURSDAY. 8PM. APRIL 12TH

Taking Donations for Maria's Children:
Abby, Tyler, and I will be at a booth everyday this week from 11am to 2pm in the Memorial Union to take donations for Maria's Children (Дети Марии) Come by, hang out, donate art supplies, diapers, and clothes! 
Assuming I'm able to get out of Jury duty tomorrow, I'll be there - but who knows how long I might be at the courthouse. Ugh.


Ok, see you later!! 
До связи!
-Клара

No comments:

Post a Comment