Monday, February 27, 2012

Movie Night and RSO Status

Привет! Как дела, русский клуб?

At the last meeting we discussed how we can go about having a movie night on campus! I'm going to check on what we can do about snacks - because we've totally got to have Russian cuisine - and I don't think sodexo does that, so I'll know if we can bring delicious treats like pirogi to campus by our Thursday meeting. I'll also have a list of all the movies Abby and I have access to show by tomorrow up here on the blog. You guys can leave a comment on which movie you'd like to see most, and the winner will be picked so we can get posters around. Lets plan on doing this in the next couple weeks before Spring Break or at least right after Spring Break.

Another topic was attaining RSO status. Its been decided that we should go for it! I'll bring all the necessary forms to the meeting Thursday at 8pm.

And last but not least - the Sunflower yearbook wants to get a photo of us - can we all make it this Thursday? PLEASE let me know if you'll be there this week so I can pass it on to the photographer (unless you guys don't wanna be in the yearbook?)

Ok~ I look forward to seeing you all at the Inner Bean Thursday at 8pm! Last week we chatted about lullabies, fairytales, music, and literature. What do you all want to talk about this week?

До связи,
Клара

No comments:

Post a Comment