Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Food Festival Options!

Привет русский клуб!

Here are some simple recipes I found for us to use to make scrumptious dishes for the international food festival. Please choose which one you want to make, and make plenty of it! Comment here with which you'll be making - whatever is left, I'll do.

Pierogi - click here for recipe and info

Borscht - click here for recipe and info

Russian Poppyseed bread - click here for info

Russian salad of your choice! - click here for recipes

Russian rye and salomi open sandwiches (a little snack).
Rye bread, thick cut salami from the deli and a cheese of your choice. Each piece of bread should be sliced in half.
See pic here

Ok, I'll also be picking up some extra stuff from my usual Russian shop in Tulsa THIS weekend. If you want me to pick up anything for you, just drop by my desk in the CSI and leave your cash with a note under my keyboard :)

Please choose what you want to make by Friday so I can turn in our info to the office of International Education for the event~

This'll be loads of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise, but I've made pierogis before!!! I'm game to make a couple different kinds - I'll try for three, but there will definitely be at least two fillings. I'm open to making one other option if its needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful! I look forward to your pierogis!

    ReplyDelete